While we encourage using mailing lists on your email server or email provider to dispatch a voicemail to multiple emails, you can add a second email address for voicemail delivery through VoxSun's phone system portal. You can follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your VoxSun Portal as an administrator to your PBX.
2. From the list of users in the table, click on the user for which you want to set up a second email.
3. Click on the "Email Templates" icon.
4. In the "Voicemail message notification" row, click on the checkbox in the "Email address" column and type in the secondary email address in the text field to the right of the checkbox.
5. Click on the OK button to save your changes.